Body Reboot Seminar
Strategies to improve energy and metabolism
If the holiday season left you feeling sluggish and like the dryer shrunk your pants again, have no fear. You can kick start the new year with a fresh start. In this seminar you’ll learn what 100’s of people are doing to feel and look great this year.
This seminar will show you how to use Kettlebells, Bodyweight movements, and whole foods to cleanse and slim your body, so you can enjoy the life you were meant to.
▪ Feeling bloated, heavy, or unattractive
▪ Unable to fit into your clothes
▪ Worried that you will not stop the weight gain and will need to go up in another size
▪ Ready to kick start your metabolism
▪ Ready to have more energy and mental clarity
In this seminar you’ll learn how to…
- shed weight
- build lean muscle
- increase bone density
- enhance your metabolism
- increase energy
- reduce bloating, constipation & digestion issues
- quickly improve eating habits
- reduce and eliminate cravings
- clear up congestion & allergies
- reduce or get rid of body aches and pains
- become aware of how food makes you feel physically, emotionally and energetically
- feel lighter and healthy by swimsuit season
When: Feb 9th
Where: Mesa Public Library, Los Alamos
Cant make it? We will offer a repeat of the seminar via telephone on February 13th at 7:30pm.
Meet your Speakers:
Lisa C. Bakosi
Lisa is a Holistic Health Coach. She hosts a variety of health seminars, guest lectures at events, coaches individuals, and specializes in Employee Wellness Programs. She received her training from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition, where she was trained in more than one hundred dietary theories and studied a variety of practical lifestyle coaching methods. Drawing on this knowledge, she will help you create a completely personalized “roadmap to health” that suits your unique body, lifestyle, preferences, and goals. She can help you look good and feel great.
Sean is Z-Health® Exercise Therapy & Movement Performance Specialist and a certified Russian Kettlebell Instructor. Whether you are a triathlete or computer keyboard athlete, Sean can help you get out of pain and move better than you ever have before.